キュヴェ セクレテ シャルドネ(SO2無添加) - Japanese Whisky Store
キュヴェ セクレテ シャルドネ(SO2無添加) - Japanese Whisky Store
キュヴェ セクレテ シャルドネ(SO2無添加) - Japanese Whisky Store
キュヴェ セクレテ シャルドネ(SO2無添加) - Japanese Whisky Store
キュヴェ セクレテ シャルドネ(SO2無添加) - Japanese Whisky Store

Cuvee Secrete Chardonnay (no added SO2)

Price
Regular price ¥1,493
Regular price Sale price ¥1,493
/
  • お酒は20歳になってから
  • 11,000円(税込)以上のご注文は配送無料
  • 最短即日発送
  • 安全な支払い
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Backordered, shipping soon

Color, aroma, taste

About color

Bright golden color.

About the scent

Aromas of pineapple, mango, tropical fruits and pear with hints of vanilla and toast.

About the taste

The smooth attack has sharp acidity and a pleasant bitterness. The fruity aroma leads to an elegant aftertaste.

Manufacturing method and cultivation method

About the cultivation method

The soil is calcareous marl, sand and silt with occasional pebbles. The vines are 15-21 years old.

About the manufacturing process

After destemming, the wine is air-pressed. The wine is then left to settle at 10℃. 80% of the wine is fermented in stainless steel at 16℃ for 2 weeks, and the remaining 20% ​​is fermented in barrels. 35% of the wine is subjected to malolactic fermentation. The wine is then aged in oak barrels for 6 months.

What food goes well with this wine?

  • White fish tempura
  • Dried sliced ​​radish
  • Octopus Ajillo

Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.

Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recently viewed